Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog!

I am Brittni, sole designer behind PBJ*Boutique designs. I design custom boutique clothing for girls and boys. I specialize in detailed appliques, and everything girly! I have recently started working on some jewelry to match my clothing designs.

I sell my designs on both Etsy and E-Bay. I am a proud member of the boutique group theJills, and you can search "theJills" on Etsy or E-Bay to bring up all of the members' amazing designs!

I am also a member of the new design group Peppermint Lane, where we team wonderful designers with adorable models to create some true works of art!

Please check in often, as I will be updating each time I list a new item either on E-Bay or in my Etsy store. I will also be working on a contest to feature a designer and a model each month on my blog! Stay tuned for details!

No comments: