Monday, March 16, 2009

Upcoming Launches!

It's a busy month in the Boutique World!!! I am participating in 5 different launches between now and the end of the month! Keep an eye out for my upcoming listings, as they are all adorable!! Even I can't pick my favorite! Here are the dates:

Blossom Leigh Boutique (BLB): March of the Retro Toys, starts March 15th
La Bellezza (bellez): Around the World, starts March 20th
JACKALULU (JackaLulu): Zing Into Spring, starts March 22nd
Boutique Rascals (Rascals): Fruitalicious, starts March 25th
VendeMia (VendeMia): Farmer's Market, starts March 26th

I've already got two AMAZING custom listings up right now for the March of the Retro Toys launch (hint, think Care-a-Lot!)! Go check them out, along with a few new listings in my Etsy shop!



Boutique JackaLulu has a new member! Welcome to Julie of Magical*Hope*Boutique!!! Her designs are awesome, be sure to check them out!

And, as always, search "JackaLulu" to find some amazing original designs!

No comments: