Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wow! April was such a busy month, I feel like I rarely had time to come in and update my fans!

On top of 5 launches with a grand total of over 20 listings, I also had my baby boy's 2nd birthday and a cruise to the Bahamas with friend and fellow designer, Julie, of Magical*Hope*Boutique.

I'm recovering nicely (except for that famous 'lobster syndrome'), and finally getting back into the swing of daily life at home.

Our JackaLulu "Gettin' Buggy" launch just finished up, and we had some amazing designs listed! If you missed them, keep checking back, as some of us will be listing them again!

I just listed a Sample Set (available as a custom if requested) for the VendeMia "Circus" launch. Despite my irrational dislike of clowns, I decided that a pink polka dot one couldn't possibly be too scary! Check him out, he turned out really sweet. The matching accessores are by Lorrie of Glass*Slipper*Boutique, and they are amazing! Click here to go to her About Me page and get yourself on her mailing list for some contests and updates!

Check back often, as May won't be quite as busy, and will bring more customs than samples and one-of-a-kinds!

No comments: