Monday, March 14, 2011

So far, so good...

I have taken some much-needed time off from the whole boutique world, and am finally getting myself back into the swing of things!

I will be participating in my first launch since October beginning this week! On March 17th, Hope for God's Children will launch It's a Girl's World to benefit 4 year old Kayleigh Justice. Kayleigh has Neuroblastoma, and her mom is struggling to make ends meet. 100% of the proceeds from this launch on both EBay and Etsy will benefit this family!

I have 4 listings planned for this launch, and they will be spread out over the course of the 2-week fundraiser!


So, starting on March 17 (yes, Happy St. Patrick's Day!), don't forget to head over to EBay or Etsy and search "HGC Kayleigh" to find some adorable listings!!!

No comments: